Does anyone know EXACTLY what it WILL do NOW?

Where are the specifications to be found?

What is the "FUTURE" feature set going to give us, the customer?

When I know the answers to the above I will be able to evaluate the P3, but not
before then.

So I will remain in the undecided column of "Prudent" people wanting to know
what DO I GET for my hard earned pittance excuse for a salary...(:-))

Till then, I will wait. No rush here to be the first and go through all the
teething issues and flurry of FW upgrades/updates and HW changes likely given
the recent past history.

72's
Gary
K3 #679