Ridge has been a good source of O'Scope's and repair items also ...  they
had the original manuals and a couple of parts I needed for my Tek 2445A
scope at very fair prices.  They also have excellent customer  service!  I
didn't buy the 200 Watt load ... thought I'd wait ... really a  "Senior Moment"
as it turns out.

73, Mike N9QR

In a message dated 2/24/2010 1:06:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,