Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 13:00:02 -0500
From: Don Wilhelm <w3...@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Need to select a dummy load for K3      TX
        calibration...(advice?)
To: Don Nelson <n...@comcast.net>
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net

Don,

He is *offering* it up for bid at a starting price of $9.99 - that is
not the same as "selling" it.  Who knows the bidding may go up to $50
before the 3 days have ended.

So many people tell me about things like that quoting the bid price, but
when I look, the price is always higher.  Please clarify if it is a
bidding price or a selling price (as in BUY NOW)

BTW, the Ridge Equipment dummy loads are very good.  Too bad they no
longer have the 200 watt load nearly flat up to 1 GHz.  I should have
gotten 2 or 3 instead of only one.

73,
Don W3FPR