I'm attempting to use my K3 for the first time.  I *think* I completed all
calibration steps as per the manual (synthesizer, TXCO 1ppm, Tx gain).  I
hooked up the K3 to my antenna this morning and tuned to 10 MHz.  WWV came
in just fine and clearly understandable on LSB or USB.  However, I seem
unable to tune in SSB signals on other bands, such as 20 or 40.  The signals
are distorted.  Perhaps I have missed something in the initial setup, or I
need to activate something.  I've tried adjusting the Shift/Width/Hi Cut/Lo
Cut knobs to no avail.  I'm using the KAT3 to tune my dipole.  Filters: 2.7k
5-pole, 1.8k 8-pole, and .400k 8-pole.

Trying to work my way through the manual, but I'm a little lost right now.
 Will try again later tonight after work.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

Jeff, W6EZY