Thanks to Gary Surrency, the "Hi Sig" displays at last disappeared and the
rig works normally.
Gary said the KPIO3 could be the cause of the trouble. So, I uninstalled it,
as well as the 100w module,  downloaded the DSP firmware, and restarted the
K3 in the 10 w config'. All went well, so  I decided to check, if,
reinstalling the KPIO3 and 100w amp, I would still get the "hi  sig" again.
Believe it or not , it didn't, and my K3 works beautifully again !
Thanks again to those who replied to my "bouteille à la mer" last wednesday.
Just in case you are interested, there will the French Contest next week-end
(to morrow in fact, from 00:00 Saturday to 18:00 Sunday (I think...!)
Best 73
Jacques de F90J