Hi all,
Just remembered something from my K2 build that I'm still wondering about
and never asked on the reflector about. On P54, the 5th step of the build
manual: you're instructed to read the number written on the package
containing the 7 crystals for the crystal filter. I remember there being
such a number on there and writing it down in this step.

However, I don't ever recall being asked to use this figure in any of the
steps having to do with the crystal filter. Or indeed use that number at
all. Unless I goofed up and skipped it somewhere?

So my question is, what is this measurement/number ever used for? Just
wondering as my K2 seems to work fine and the filters seem to work fine
too...

Thanks es 73,
LS
W5QD