Good point!  I just checked my stainless steel screw kit and noticed
that there are 3 of the small flat head screws that hold the sides and
top on....  I assume that those are the replacements to put into the
K144XV.  Does one need a longer version of that screw or are they the
same as the 9 that hold the top on?

~Brett