I am having trouble getting started in RTTY.  Am using AFSK and N1MM with MTTY.

In the RTTY Engine it appears that I am transmitting, but there is no output.
Last night I went through all the K3 config parameters, and still no luck.

There were a few times that I noticed an "Overload" error message...Another
thing is that in the TX tab of the setup, it will not recognize my COM port.
Thats probably because it is in use. The problem may be a N1MM setup issue.  In
the Configur Ports tab, what ports do I need to assign in addition to the radio?

Thanks

Dale CX/N3BNA