Hi all,

My front microphone connector has always had a fairly significant wobble in
it. Partly because of that and partly to get rid of the clutter, I have
finally moved my Heil proset and the footswitch to the back. So this is no
longer a big deal. Now that the socket is "naked" I notice that when I rock
the outer ring of the connector, the pins inside do not rock with it. I
bought the rig assembled, so I haven't personally seen how the connector
assembly works. I am guessing that the pins are soldered to the FP board and
that the board is not moving anything to speak of. Is the outer sleeve not
anchored to the board at all? Is there anything that can be done about this?
I am entertaining the idea of having a 2nd mic attached to the front
connector, but frankly the wobble does bother me.

AB2TC - Knut