Hi,

I have also recently moved my Heil proset to the rear and so far I have not
had any problems. With that said, I don't have a very comfortable feeling
about the quality of the 1/8" sockets on the K3. There is a lot of wiggle
and the plugs don't seem to seat properly in the sockets. I am not sure if
there is such a thing as a quality 1/8" phone socket, especially the stereo
ones. I wish Elecraft (and Heil for that matter) had avoided them.

AB2TC - KNut