I never thought of it before but it makes sense that calibrating the   RF
Gain would re-calibrate the AGC - or more accurately the AGC after
calibration would act more in line with reality.  If that is true, I am
ordering the
XG2 this afternoon.

Anyone care to comment?

Buck
k4ia
k3#101

In a message dated 3/14/2010 11:17:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight  Time,