Brett ...

<> So what are your thoughts after all the upgrades were in place?  I've
<> put in all of mine as they rolled in...  Was the LPF update a big one
<> for you or did it not seem to make a lot of change?

As you know, many of the hardware mods are just to prevent bad things from
happening under unusual circumstances rather than offering any substantial
performance improvements.  And, since I did so many at once I couldn't
pinpoint any one of them even if I did notice a difference.   I've only had
it installed a couple hours, and other than verifying that everything still
worked, haven't really had any operating time yet.  I'm a 99% CW contest
operator anyhow, so until WPX CW it won't get a stringent test.

The one exception is the IF Output Buffer Gain mod, which should be
noticeable when the P3 comes along.

I have been fairly diligent about installing each release level of the
firmware as it comes out, and some of these have definitely made noticeable
performance improvements.  I wouldn't expect (and haven't seen) any
corresponding type of improvement with the hardware mods.

73  Craig   AC0DS