Bonding the chassis of each transceiver to DXDoubler is
recommended by TopTen Systems but their application note
also says that bonding alone may not always be enough.

I've always recommended bonding every piece of equipment
(including the computer) to a single common reference
(ground) point, generally the same point at which all
feedlines enter the shack.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV