My last attempt didn't make it through, hopefully this one will.

Hi all,
    As I understand it, the only input path to the K144XV is it's
dedicated "ANT 3" BNC connector, it cannot receive signals through the
ATU.  The only way the sub receiver can listen to it is if it is sharing
the main receiver's antenna connection and hearing the 28MHz IF through
the KXV3A. Otherwise 2 K144XVs would be required. The sub receiver can
be set to "MAIN" to share the main receiver's signal or "AUX" which
depending on how it was hooked up when installed will either be the
non-transmitting jack on the ATU (CONFIG:KRX3 set to ANT=ATU) or the AUX
RF BNC connector on the rear panel (CONFIG:KRX3 set to ANT=BNC), neither
of which will hear the K144XV. With the sub turned on go into BSET and
tap ANT to change it's antenna to "MAIN."  Holding RX ANT will also
change the sub's antenna when not in BSET.  Thus, 2M diversity reception
is not possible with the K144XV.  I have the sub RX but don't have the
K144XV yet (it should arrive any day), so I could be missing something,
but I have been studying the manuals in preparation.  I'm sure someone
will correct me if I'm wrong.  Hope that helps.

Matt Moller
KG6KSL
K3 #3496