2010 QRP-ARCI Dayton FDIM & Hamvention rooms!
FDIM is Four Days In May (www.fdim.qrparci.org)

We have 150+ rooms at the Holiday Inn in Fairborn,
Ohio, about 17.18 miles from the lovely HARA arena!

There are rooms with two beds still available.  The King
rooms are pretty well gone at the moment.

The details, information and room request form
are located:
    www.rooms.qrparci.org

We are planning on the QRP-ARCI busses to run
between the Holiday Inn and HARA arena as we did
last year.  From approximately 7 AM to 9 AM in the
morning and from approximately 4 PM to the end of
the inside exhibits Friday & Saturday.  We are looking
at the possibility of adding a noon run on Friday & Saturday,
if there is any interest.

Again this year we are planning "Alternative Activities"
for the hams wives, spouses, or significant others.  Like
last year, there will be a day or two of "Stitchin' in
Dayton - ST1TCH" and some shopping trips to local
malls, etc.  More information will follow.  Check the
web site www.rooms.qrparci.org and go to the link for
the Stitchin' in Dayton.

72/73

Hank    K8DD