Partially fixed - I had set XV1 ADR to TRN1 instead of INT TRN1.

Once I changed that, I found many problems corrected - I was able to set the
two offset frequencies, I hear the relay switching between band segments, and I
am now able to receive on 2M.

However, I repeated the calibration using the K3 utility and I still get this
message:

5 watt calibration succeeded
IsSamplingComplete: Unexpected response "DB 0.52 MW;" to "DB;" State 153
1 milliwatt calibration failed

and after the calibration is done, I see the following on the display.

ERR TXG

How do I interpret this message?

I'm much closer now thanks to the quick help!

73 Dave WB0GAZ wb0...@hotmail.com