Hi Ruben

The K3 also has problems with intense RF fields on the coax cables. I use a
3cx3000 amp which causes the K3 to stutter. Basically when driving the amp, the
power output  becomes erratic.

Common mode chokes helped a bit, however I still  have problems. I dont have
these problems on other radios. I am going to rewire the amplifier with some
quad  shield Habia coax. I will then use multiple common chokes per K9YC's
recipe book.

As a last resort I will mount the K3 in a shielded 19 inch rack cabinet.
Although I  not sure if this will help. I am using a single vacuum DPDT vacuum
relay on the rf deck. The  coax comes from the RF deck directly from the relay,
then  directly to the radio.

Any suggestions for a fix, besides running qrp?

John