Good day,

I use MMVARI in Logger32 to work PSK31 (DATA A) and MMTTY for RTTY
(AFSK A).

Clicking on an RTTY spot the K3 correctly tunes to the RTTY.  The
MMTTY, K3 tone frequencies and DUAL-PB have been matched.

However, I cannot find the correct set-up, if one exists, for
clicking on a PSK31 spot and being tuned to or somewhere near the
correct frequency.  There isn't any option to tell the K3 what the
correct off-set should be.

I have tried putting a bookmark on the band-map and re-tuning to it
with no success at all even with "Adjusted DX spots for audio freq"
enabled.

I guess there is no way of knowing if the spotter has corrected for
audio offset or is just spotting suppressed carrier frequency and I
will have to continue mentally subtracting the off-set frequency
from the spot frequency.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO