Hello guys.

I've been using my K3 about a month now and really enjoying it. Since I have
a keen interest in DXing and pulling out weak signals (DXing cw & ragchewing
cw) I'm starting to think about adding the KRX3 second receiver although I
understand that LP-PAN also provides second receiver capability.

I also understand that true K3 'diversity reception' greatly aids weak sig
copy and would only be available with the KRX3 receiver but not with LP-PAN.

Additionally, I use an older, slower desktop for playing radio and would
probably need to a better pc if i go the LP-PAN route, plus the soundcard,
and then the unit itself.

So if you had enough funds for either the KRX3 second receiver or the LPAN
which would you choose. I'm leaning toward the KRX3 but wanted to get the
experts' take on this as well.

Seems that the visual aspect of LP-PAN, while appealing, would be less
beneficial basd on my operating  than the diversity reception.

Is that making sense?

thanks and 73.
chuck
af4xk