From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of pd0psb
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 8:16 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] EQ per mode?

Oh no, still have to bring a PC!
I thought working *without* Windows was the charm of K3.

Was hoping for a full EQ-per-mode solution,would have made everybody happy
at once :-)

73'
Paul
PD0PSB

>The latest beta firmware has separate EQ for CW. I would like to have it
for all modes as well, not that I >use AM, but for FM RX I certainly don't
want the treble roll-off I prefer on SSB and CW.
>There is also a new command to set TX EQ programmatically. I suspect that
those who want multiple EQ >settings per mode will need to use a software
application for this.