We had a good net today.  Signals were generally good, and we had 27
participants over the 25 minute net.  I swung my quad north and south to
listen for WA/OR and northern California stations.  Relays pulled in Roger,
W7SJ, in WA and Brian, K0DTJ, in CA.  We did have KL7QOW from AK check in.
The discussions centered around looking for more information on the P3.
Here is the list of the group:

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

W8CZN           Jim             OH      K3      1224
KL7QOW  Mike            AK      K3      3144
KD0HII  Brian           IA      K3      3672
KD1NA           Dave            MA      K3      934
AE6IC           Fred            CA      K3      2241
W9DVM           Phil            FL      K3      1605
K4GCJ           Garry           NC      K3      1597
W1DFB           Don             MA      K3      2937
VE3QF           Tony            ON      K3      137
W6VY            Bob             CA      K3      2765
W5ETJ           Gary            TX      K3      3227
AA2L            Ed              CO      K3      3295
W4RKS           Jim             AL      K3      3618
KE4INM  Jim             FL      K3      3307
W4PFM           Paul            VA      K3      1673
AF1E            Joe             NC      K3      4091
W7SJ            Roger           WA      K3      75
W8YMO           Harry           OH      K3      166
W7NMD           Palmer  AR      K3      3779
AC0NM           Glenn           CA      K3      2843
N1LQ            Dave            MA      Omni 7
W0RSR           Mike            CO      K2      5767
VE3XM           Bob             ON      K3      409
KB0YH           Gus             CO      K3      441
W8OV            Dave            TX      K3      3139
K0DTJ           Brian           CA      K3      4113
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

73,

Phil, NS7P