Yes, the call and name information is public indeed.. ONLY when the person
posting cares to share it.  That is ALL that I said.  If said person chooses
NOT to give that information out on a public reflector, it is not up to Don, or
anyone else to share it with the group.  That is in poor taste.

Don is very helpful.  I know this personally, as I have had him answer some of
my own questions as well.  Yes, he answers pretty much EVERY email, and yes he
has an opinion on about EVERY topic, but I can sift through those emails for
when I'm after the important stuff.  I see no need for him to take his
technical skills off of this reflector for any reason, none that I've given
anyhow.  There's no reason for Wayne, Eric, nor Lyle to be bothered with this
matter what so ever.