Ok, I can finally get to the site to comment...I did my inventory on the K1
when it arrived, but missed the filter board.  Elecraft promptly sent me a
new one (yea)  While waiting, I built part of the front panel but got to the
point in the build (lcd backlight) where I need to hook up to the filter
board, so I have to stop.  When I get the filter board, I go to start and
notice that I never received the filter bag.  Now, I would have inventoried
the filter bag, but I have no inventory for the filter bag in my manual in
Appendix A.  AArrrgghh, what am I missing...do they assemble the manuals
when they gather all the supplies and just left out the filter bag
inventory?  Anyways, I hope to get the filter bag and inventory sheet soon
this week.  I feel like an idiot with all of this nonsense.

Thanks
Greg
ki4bbl