I sold most of my ham gear, including my K2/100 and KAT100 in EC2 case, 2+
years ago to take up motorcycling.  Now, I've gotten back into ham radio and
purchased another K2/100.  Started back reading the Reflector and enjoying
the most-helpful posts of Don Wilhelm.  Now, this mess happens; I can't
believe the nit-pickyness and short-sightedness of some people.  We have all
lost a good resource help and friend to this forum.  Don has helped me in my
first two K2 builds and I have learned a lot from him, just reading his
of jerks that just had to make a mountain out of a mole hill; totally
unnecessary.  I, too, hope he reconsiders letting these malcontents run him
off.  Of course, all this is JMHO.