On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 14:17:25 -0400, "Russo, John"
<jpru...@buffalo.edu> wrote:

By the time beta software announcements get to the list they have
already been tested by some of us, so go ahead and try them out.  If
you find what you believe to be a bug, tell Elecraft about it.  They
are always ready to help if you can't find the solution on the list.

TOM, N5GE BT 73 ES GUD LUK
AR DE N5GE SK

http://www.n5ge.com