From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Mel Farrer
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 4:31 PM
To: Richard; elecraft@mailman.qth.net; WILLIS COOKE
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3/10 help !?

Well said, Cookie.  I like to remind myself occasionally about the engineers
version of the first part of the Serenity Prayer.  Which goes.

        "God grant
 me the
          serenity

          to accept the things I cannot fix;

          courage to fix the things I can;

          and wisdom to know the difference."

This is, of course taken out of context, but still a very valuable lesson
for engineers and hams alike.  Cheers,

Mel, K6KBE