Hello Cookie,

Wow - you must have a HUGE tower!  More power to you ;-)  Yes, I use LMR600UF
(Ultra Flex) around the rotor...you can't use cable with a solid center
conductor
in an application requiring repeated flexing.  The special connectors work
fine,
but you have to take some care and make sure you put them on properly.  I just
take my time when I have to put them on...it is worth it to have such low loss
cable!  I agree...you won't do much weak signal work with 3.5 dB loss ahead of
the
preamp!  GL and VY 73, Lance

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ (ex: WN3GPL, WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8,
E51SIX)

Interested in 6m EME?  Ask me about subscribing to the Magic Band EME email!