I apologize for the off-topic post, but thought some might be interested. I've
mostly been a lurker here, as I still have more to learn than I'm able to offer
to others.

Several months ago I bought an AADE L/C Meter IIB. I love the thing, but since
my "bench" is an open table, it seemed to be a bit unprotected, or at least a
dust magnet. So I contacted Rose, N7HKW (elecraftcov...@rfwave.net), maker of
the nicest custom cases I've ever seen, and asked if she would consider making
a case for my L/C meter. A few e-mails back and forth with ideas and
measurements ensued, and several weeks later a prototype landed on my doorstep.
The case exceeded my expectations in every way; she really nailed the design on
the first try. It's padded, fleece lined, embroidered, has two pockets for
leads, reference sheets, etc., and closes with an ample flap with hook & loop
closure.

I was not asked to post this, and I stand to gain nothing by doing so. I just
wanted to pass along something that others might be interested in. I asked Rose
and her husband, Ken, K0PP for permission to make people aware of this, and for
permission to supply photos if anyone requests them, which I'll gladly do. They
tell me the cost of these cases will be somewhere around $30US.

73,
Mike, KCØKBC