From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ,
Elecraft
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 2:13 PM
To: Terry Schieler
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Fw: PR6 6 Meter Preamp Installation

We designed thePR6 to mount with the double male BNCs and sell the
BNC-MM's just for this purpose. Its quite strong and we have never seen
a problem using it this way.

Of course you can also use short lengths of Male-Male BNC cables to do
the same thing.

I don't see an easy way to mount it inside the K3.

73, Eric