The 1/2" hex spacer and 1/4" 4-440 mounting screw WILL be included in the
package. I've ordered the two jacks and expect them to be here Friday or
Saturday. While they might not be needed by all K2 owners, I'd hate for
someone to buy the KDSP2 board and then find out there are no jacks on the
K2's control board to mount it to! Wouldn't make for a happy customer. And
besides, it only cost me a couple bucks.

That being said, the "Buy It Now" option for the KDSP2 has gone away, as
someone has placed a bid. I'm hoping this person is a valid buyer, as he has
a zero feedback score and is located in Romania. If it is someone from this
list, I'd like to hear from him/her, just to make me feel a little more
comfortable...!