Hi Jim

This discussion brings back to the point that all ham radio transmitters need
mandated occupied bandwidth rules.  These rules would prevent the re-occurrence
of the Yaesu click debacle.

 Hams are just being stubborn for no good reason for arguing against  these
common sense standards that all other HF  users must comply with. The longer we
resist these standards the worst the problem is going to become.

Whats amusing is that everyone focuses on keyclicks, yet the problem exists  to
a greater degree on SSB.

John