I would also like to point out that those interested in installing Gary
and Ken's K2 PCB parts kits can very easily create their own
"un-modules" on perf-board.  Many of them consist of just a wire between
two pins of the header - the KNB2 un-module is the most complex because
it needs to be a -5 dB pad (3 resistors) - the KSB2 needs a .001 uF
capacitor and the J15 header needs a 4.7 pF capacitor.  Just review the
K2 schematics and the information on the un-pcb website and you should
be able to construct your own un-modules.

I use several of these "homebrew un-modules" when doing repairs.  The
Un-PCB modules are convenient for those wanting to assemble the K2 so
options can be added in the future, but I make my own in a smaller
profile so I can probe greater areas of the RF Board with them
installed.  Most of my modules are only a bit wider than the header
itself, but if your purposes are different than mine, you can vary from
my methods.

A note of caution - the headers for the KAF2/KDSP2 board on the K2
Control Board are not 0.10 inch center to center between the two headers
- that fact makes it difficult to use regular perfboard when
constructing an Un-module for these headers - the alternative is to use
two bent wires across the headers.

73,
Don W3FPR