Hate to do it but I'm going to put my K2 up for sale. Want to get a new K3;
sold off an IC-756 Pro III, Icom mic and a KDSP2 board (from my K2), but
still come up several hundred $$ short in the cash register. XYL insists no
"out of pocket" for the K3 purchase. I guess I can get a K1 or KX1 sometime
in the future if I need a small, portable field radio.

Anyway, it is serial number 1134 and has the KAT2 internal 20w antenna tuner
and the KSB2 SSB module. All functions work great. It has no dents or
scratches. KSB2 was built and installed by Alan, W3DVX. The K2 itself was
brought up to specs and aligned by Alan just recently.

Will let it go for $775, shipped at my expense to any US address. No
shipping outside USA - sorry. If no firm offer by 5:30pm tomorrow
(5/12/2010), it's going up on eBay.

Photos available if interested - email me.

Tnx, Jim / W6JHB