From: Andrew Moore <andrew.n...@gmail.com>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Fri, May 14, 2010 7:36:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] How is K3 QRQ QSK performance 50-100 WPM?

DK4XL> Elecrafts service is outstanding, no question about it - as long as
you don't ask for QRQ  for the internal keyer or improvements of sign
quality and qsk.

Agreed, Elecraft is top notch in all respects, which is why I'm so baffled
by the thought of signal deteriorating above 45 WPM or so.

Since I haven't heard this for myself, I won't put this all out as fact
though.

I'm also wondering if the keyer can be pushed faster without degrading the
signal if you use an external keyer instead of internal, or if you use
non-QSK instead of QSK.  Can anyone confirm?

--Andrew
..