Good afternoon, Folks.

I recently purchased a VERY FB K2/100 with KAT100 off e-Bay.  It's an
unbelievable rig as you all know.  With it came the QRP Top Cover with the
Speaker installed.

I'm thinking about building and installing the KAT2 into this Cover so I can
more easily carry it into the field or out to my patio.  [I'm not a real kit
builder (only a couple of kits under my belt) or "tech type" but more of a
"dare to dream" kit builder: in other words, I'd like to give this
"build/installation" a shot as a way of occupying my leisure time & keeping
me out of trouble.  I'm 79! :-)]

If this endeavor is more complicated than I envision, please feel free to
say so and I will get a pro to do it for me.  [I AM thinking of going with
the "pro wound" Toroids by the "Toroid Guy".]  If it's thought this might be
a "do-able", then also please feel free to warn me of pitfalls you know
about from your experience/s with this kit.

Thanks & Best 73.

Jim.....

WA4NTM