Here are my out-of-spec measurements. Any ideas?
R1 = 96.4k
R2 = 96.5k

Both should be >1M. Everthing else in the list checks out (well above the
lower spec limit).

At this point the rig powers up and gives me the 201 message, switches to
ELECrAFt, then 7100.00c but the buttons and knobs don't work (the next step
is to push the display button to see what the voltage reading is, switch
back to VFO, and spin the VFO knob to observe the frequency change - neither
the display button or the VFO knob do anything).

Steve, KC8QVO