Ok this has me a bit stumped...

First I could get 40m working on RX and TX, but 20m was deaf as a post and no
TX, now it's the other way around. I needed to tweak L7 and L8.

40m is band 1 and 20m is band 2.

Anyone else had this got any ideas?  Yes been through 62 and the relays do
switch.
None of L1, L2 L5 and L6 seem to be open circuit.
C's all still C and not shorted (lifted leads, tested and resoldered).
I reset the 40m L completely withdrwaing the cores and then going through
testing with the screwed in with various turns but the signal generator signals
are not detected now. But are on another radio.
I have checked continuity and for solder bridges etc... and the filter board
default without power is band 1.

Short of sticking the filter board on a VNA as J7 pin 1-8 should be the BPF, J6
pin 1-7 should be the pre-mix BPF and J8 ping 1 and 8 should be the LPF (No ATU
so J2 bridged). Interested in ideas.

BTW FT817 will easily pick out a 1uV signal but the K1 cannot seem to manage
anything until about 2.5uV but the spec sheet says 0.15uV which seems something
is wrong is this usual?
How am I measuring the signal: callibrated 50uV signals from xtal oscillator,
step attenuator and an oscilloscope.

72

Dom
M1KTA