The p-value is 0.07 (Fisher Exact test).  Not dramatically
significant, but well above the "statistically virtually meaningless"
level.

You might write back to your respondents and see if there are any
differences in the K3s, such as the amount of empty space inside, or
in settings.

       Peter W0LLN

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 1:28 PM, Joe Planisky <jp...@jeffnet.org> wrote:
> Since the responses to my inquiry about K3 fan brands/models have
> virtually stopped, I thought I'd post the results.  There are indeed
> at least 2 different fans in use in K3s:

(snip)