I was running my K2/100 at 40W during PSK and the heat sink was too hot to
touch (ooops!). Now it has the following symptoms of sickness:

- in CW mode key down it generates either 100W or 10W when in high or low
power mode respectively. In other words, always outputs maximum power.
- in SSB mode it won't put out more than 20W and only if I drive the audio
pretty hard. I only do this for a second or two, not trying to make things
worse =^)

I need advice on how best to organize my triage of the problem, where to
look first, second, etc. I'm handy with tools, DMM, and at following
instructions. :)

TIA,

Casey