I use n1mm as my contest software and I asked about using n1mm to key a
installed k3 dvr.  Im glad to see it can be done.  My question is has
anyone used a usbIII from Microham and n1mm.

I travel on occasion to different places for contests and keeping
equipment to a minimum or at least minimum space is always an
objective.  Has anyone used the usbIII and n1mm?  If I remember
correctly the usb III is only good for cw and digital modes (but I could
be wrong!)  has anyone tried to key a k3dvr with a usb III in line?  or
is this something that needs to be out of the line if try to key  the k3dvr?

in other words can you send the command through the usb III to the K3 or
does it have to be removed?

thanks

Mike/aj9c