Those of you who a thinking about a 43 ft vertical or how to feed it might
read the links I have provided you here.
I have built a 43 ft vertical from a 50 ft telescoping Rohn push-up pole. I
am using a mesh ground system under it
thanks to Home Depot's  4ft x 7 ft mesh sheets linked together, radial
wires, grounding rods, and a homebrew balun.
I am using a K2 with ATU and 100 watts through a short run of LMR400 coax to
the base of the antenna where the
balun is located. The 43 ft vertical also supports my windom. The windom is
insulated from the vertical.

Below are several links on the 43 ft antenna including the AD5X info on how
to build your own balun. I based my
balun on his and it works fine. If you do not wish the build your own balun,
a great one can be purchased from
Balun Desins LLC. They offer two models for low and high power. The links
are all there.

http://vk1od.net/antenna/multibandunloadedvertical/index.htm
http://www.balundesigns.com/servlet/the-Ununs-for-Verticals-%26-Longwires/Categories
http://www.ad5x.com/images/Articles/Match160.pdf