I have a Zero-Five 43 ft. verttcal and a K2. I use the KAT-2 built-in
tuner with it. It tunes on all bands 80 through 10 meters with no
difficulty. I don't have the 160 board in the K2 so can't comment on
160 with this tuner. I have about 50 radials, most 43 ft long and a
little over 150 ft of Bury-Flex coax. This antenna would not tune well
on 80 and didn't tune on 160 at all  with an LDG AT100Pro  auto-
tuner.  With a Palstar  tuner I can tune 160 easily with this antenna.
I suspect that the K2 tuner would be OK on 160 also.

As for the antenna, it's built like a tank. It's very easy to assemble
and works well for me chasing DX on 40 and 80. If you have questions,
you can speak directly with Tom the owner, just like dealing with
Elecraft. A lot of guys speak negatively about this antenna design and
show all the reasons it shouldn't work. All I can say is it works for
me.

Phil N3ZP