Glenn,

You are reading from the newer KPA100 manual and you have an older
KPA100 on your hands.

That would be RFC10, and will be found in KPA100s without the more
recent T/R switch upgrade KPA100UPKIT.
If you look closer, you will find toroids at L15 and L16 wound on red
toroid cores, and a similarly marked RF Choke at RFC1.

That T/R switch design change was to combat a potential parasitic
oscillation just above the 40 meter ham band.  I would suggest that you
install the KPA100UPKIT on that KPA100 while you are working on it.

If it does not have the upgraded shield - with the spring clips, speaker
shield, narrow opening above the SO-239 jack with 2 soldering lugs that
connect the shield directly to the SO-239 jack, you should also install
the KPA100SHLDKIT (or something like that designation).

73,
Don W3FPR