Iain & Brett,

Thanks for the speedy replies. I will check it out. I did get my K3
right around Dec 20 08 (my birthday). What is interesting is this has
never come up before and I have used the K3 utility to calibrate
several times. I did make a few 24MHz contacts in March so it was
working fine then.

I do have the 2nd Rx & always hate to have to remove things any more
than necessary but I do need this working.

Thanks for the link to peruse.

73,

Gary
KA1J