Hi all,

Slowly but surely K2 #6773 is coming together.  I've noticed that the stem
bumper included for the L33 toroid actually protrudes through the middle a
small distance.  This will elevate R116 above the toroid, which is not what the
instructions (page 61, first column, first instruction) suggest.  I'm  a bit
worried about R116 atop the stem bumper being taller than the standoffs to the
bottom of the case and thus getting mashed when the case is assembled.

I could cut the center of the stem bumper to shorten it, but that seems
drastic...  Any ideas?

Thanks
Joe
KC8YFH