Ok so I've never done RTTY via true FSK only audio modes...  I have to
put in a fence this weekend so I won't be able to play this weekend but
I'm trying to get ready for FD...

So I've made an interface that consists of a couple opto couplers (one
for FSK and one for PTT)...  I've got the radio all setup and shorting
the FSK_IN pin to GND makes the radio switch tones as it should...

However I'm having issues getting MMTTY to open the COM port.  I'm using
an FTDI based USB->RS232 converter.  The MMTTY settings have the USB
button right there and they tell me to click on the last 3 options.
I've tried all 3 but in all 3 modes I get the unable to open COM3
error...

I'm going to be googling and seeing if anyone else has had this issue
with me but I figured I'd pose here in the event someone here has
already run into this issue.

~Brett (N7MG)