Hi all,

I'm putting my K2 (Serial No. 2448) up for sale on here, as I've not been able
to play radio for a few years now and I'd like to see it go to a good shack!
Quite frankly, I'd like to use the funds raised to build up a workbecnh and
start homebrewing my own gear.

Details are below and full details can be sourced from the Elecraft site.

Elecraft K2: £800 O.N.O. (Serial No: 2448)
==================
NB: Buying all the kits new costs just over £1,000!

Included:
- Fully Built 80-10m 15W CW Rig with SSB adapter, Audio Filter and Internal 20W
Auto ATU.
- Electret Fist Microphone, power lead and carry case.
- Manual and associated extra module information.

Pictures:

http://radarc.org/for_sale_files/2e1lok/P5140002%20K2.JPG
http://radarc.org/for_sale_files/2e1lok/P5140008%20K2%20Open.JPG

Notes:
Tested and working in good condition, with some marks and scratches of
character from cherished use. The rig was built by me and has worked as far as
Australia (when I was in the shack at university)! The firmware has been
updated to revision 2.

Please reply off list if your interested.

72 Nick 2E1LOK / GQRP 11458 / K2 #2448

P.S.: May get a K3 or K4(?) in another 20 years! HI!