This just gave me a great idea...  If any of you have a LP-100A you
can connect an antenna directly into the back of the unit (where the
couplers normally connect) and the unit can then be used as a field
strength meter and it will give values in dBm...  Thats totally how
I'm going to determine if my separation is going to be good enough...

My hope is to be able to have 3 antennas on the K3 two which are TX/RX
and one RX only...  The RX only antenna I'm going to run through an
ICE 196 RF Limiter
(http://www.iceradioproducts.com/reconly.html#rflimiter).  It starts
limiting things to .3VRms so that should keep things happy...

~Brett (N7MG)