You can do the same with Outlook 2007, which I use, and maybe even Outlook
2003.

Back to clocks(!), I've used computer logging since the DOS DXbase in the
early 1990s and now DXLab and have an "Atomic Clock" synced to WWVB on the
wall.  My computer syncs with NIST every week or more often if I want to do
it manually.  For me the K3 clock is nice but I forget it's there.

Jim N7US