From: Don Wilhelm [mailto:w3...@embarqmail.com]
Sent: 26 June 2010 17:57
To: GD0TEP
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] PA set up issues

Andy,

As Roger suggested, check your power supply - I did not initially realize
that the K3 "trips off", I had previously thought that it had reached some
maximum power that it would not go above.  Check the power cable connections
to be certain they are tight both inside and outside the power supply
enclosure.
If that is not the problem --
Measure the current drawn just below just below the point where the K3 trips
off and include that information in an email to k3supp...@elecraft.com

73,
Don W3FPR